Anne Barge Bridal Atelier has introduced virtual bridal appointments to help brides-to-be during lockdown.
Virtual Bridal Appointments at Anne Barge Bridal
Just when you thought planning your wedding couldn’t get any more difficult – a global pandemic is thrown into the mix. For many bridal designers and retailers, suddenly the exclusive and personalised bridal fittings and appoints they offer have become obsolete due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
This has been the case for bridal atelier Anne Barge, who we were faced with the question, what now?
In an effort to stay connected with their brides in a time when many of us are unable to leave our homes, the Anne Barge Bridal Atelier has embraced the new normal and introduced Virtual Bridal Appointments.
When a bride schedules a virtual appointment, she is able to see all the collections on offer at the atelier and have any questions answered by the Anne Barge team. The key to the virtual appointment is not to make a purchase, but to establish a relationship with the customer – as you would with any other fitting or bridal appointment.
Here is how the virtual bridal appointments work:
- Get Connected – First, head over to www.annebarge.com and create a wish list of all of the gowns you are interested in. Then, schedule your virtual appointment by emailing Erin Krut, the Anne Barge Bridal Atelier stylist at [email protected]. Virtual appointments are done via Facetime or Zoom.
- During Your Virtual Bridal Appointment – Erin will begin each virtual appointment by learning about your wedding plans and discussing every detail, from the venue and time of year to the general aesthetic you prefer. Erin will go through your bridal style and your desired wedding day looks, explaining each dress on your wish list based on fit, shape and fabric. She will also discuss possible customisation options or special sizing needed.
- Narrowing Down Your Options – You will then narrow down your gown choices to your top looks. The Anne Barge team would be happy to send fabric swatches for up to three gowns, which will be mailed directly to your home. This will help you visualize the gowns by actually seeing fabrics and colours.
- Set A Date – Finally, you will set up an appointment to try on your selected gowns once the atelier has reopened.
- Who Will Benefit? – Brides looking for a gown who have a Summer or Fall 2020 wedding will be prioritised for virtual appointments. Brides who have postponed their big day and are now considering a smaller ceremony and a second gown will also benefit from these appointments.
- Added Bonus! – Anne Barge will be waiving all rush fees on new orders for Summer and Fall 2020 wedding gown purchases.
You can still have your dream wedding and feel supported throughout the entire process.
Want more wedding information and inspiration? Just hit ‘Like’ on our Wedding Ideas Facebook page, and ‘Follow’ on our @wimagazine Twitter account. To join in the conversation, share your stories here.